S-61R Pelican/Release Notes
1 V1.0 Release Notes (2020.08.21)
- Fixed bug in marker Beacons
- Fixed GPS chat command bugs
- Added searchlight chat commands
- Made qstart set transponder to Normal
- Added patient health change messages
- Ignoring collisions with seated avi to avoid messages with the new LL region crossing code.
- Integrated ramps into onboard
- Added backboard and headblocks for stokes
- Added checklist HUD
- Added missing command summary notecard.
2 V0.9.3 Release Notes (2020.07.26)
- Removed unnecessary tint on tail rotor.
- Added "wx" commands for controlling ceiling.
- Fixed "start" command message.
- Added sounds for engine/apu fires.
- Added more failure rates.
- Fixed activating cable shear in "cargo" version causes bad behavior.
- Added burned textures for the engines and apu
- Added burned out bulbs for warning lights
- Added box of replacement bulbs on workbench.
- Fixed "Repair all resets the air bottle used flag but does not refill bottle"
- Updated Emergency Fuel Control Levers checklist page
3 V0.9.2 Release Notes (2020.07.10)
- Fixed "engine dies when engine controller fails"
- Added engine chip lights
- Updated scripts for "cargo conversion kit" compatibility.
- Added "extra" textures
- Added cargo conversion kit
- Added covers
- Fixed "starter/igniter sounds don't work when there are any failures"
- Fixed "wheels keep spinning if A/C goes non-physical while in ground motion"
4 V0.9.1 Release Notes (2020.07.03)
- Improved Emergency Fuel Lever Handling
- Fixed "Turning off fluid consumption sets APU accumulator level to 0 and prevents APU starting"
- Fixed "Tail rotor strikes damage main rotor instead"
- Fixed "Anchoring too close to a sim edge can cause the aircraft to be flung around if it crosses the sim edge while anchored" (will auto unanchor on crossing)
- Improved handling on water with wind.
- Checklist fixes (e.g., missing diagrams)
- Improved HD water bullet detection for engine fire suppression
- Fixed "workbench does not clear fire detect flag on engine replacement"
5 V0.9.0 Release Notes (2020.06.26)
- Initial public beta release.