1 Flying Resources
|The SL Helicopter Flying Handbook is full of useful information on flying helicopters equipped with the Shergood Flight System. This manual includes fundamentals of helicopter aerodynamics, helicopter systems, basic and advanced flight maneuvers, and navigation in SL.|
|Steamly S2-S||H-34 (S-58) Choctaw||S-61R Pelican||H-160|
|S-92||Enstrom 280C||UH-4 Commuter||Brantly 305|
3 Aircraft Feature Comparison
|Airport Windsock||Backpack Deicer||Deicing Truck||Paint Wizard|
|Kelly Fuel||Cargo Hook Kit||Helitank for S-64 Aircrane||Pilot Logbook|
|ELT Alarm Box||EC-135 Emergency Float Kit||Advanced Transponder and GPS HUD||Kimbi Bucket|
|Basic Transponder HUD||Tail Number Modkit||Airport Radar||Radio Direction Finder HUD|
|EC-135 Rescue Winch Kit||KellBucket|
5 Bug Reports
5.1 Bug report guidelines
READ BEFORE REPORTING ANY BUGS
- Reports must be complete and detailed, vague reports, such as "____ isn't working" will not be accepted.
- Issues resulting from operation outside prescribed aircraft limits, negligence, or poor judgement by the pilot are not bugs and should not be reported.
- Modifications are done AT YOUR OWN RISK. Issues resulting from the modification of a product with anything other than an official Shergood addon are the responsibility of the creator of said modifications.
- Bugs should be reproducible with a fresh, unmodified copy of the product in question.
- Bugs should be reproducible on multiple different sims to rule out the possibility of SL region problems being the cause.