2 Selecting Aircraft
To use the KellyFuel 3.0 pump to service your aircraft, use the following procedure to prepare aircraft for fueling:
- Park aircraft within 20m of pump.
- Click pump. Select aircraft by tail number.
- Select tank on aircraft to be filled.
- Open access door and cap for that tank.
- Click ground wire spool near Jet-A or 100LL side of pump as appropriate to attach ground wire to aircraft.
3 Fueling Aircraft
Once aircraft has been selected, to Fuel Aircraft:
- Click on fuel hose insert nozzle into filler.
- Press ENT on keypad to verify it has been grounded
- Click the credit card reader to "read" your credit card (RP Only)
- Select 2 for Jet-A Fuel
- Enter the maximum number of gallons, then ENT
- Reset the meter by clicking the knob on the side
- Turn the switch next to the pump on the Jet-A side to ON
- Wait for fueling to complete. Fueling will stop when requested number of gallons have been added, the tank is full, or you turn the fuel switch to OFF.
- Press either 1 to fuel another tank, or 2 to end fueling.